With solidThinking Embed, you can quickly develop virtual prototypes of any dynamic system. Models are built by simply sliding blocks into the work area and wiring them together with the mouse.
Embed automatically converts the control diagrams into C-code ready to be downloaded to the target hardware. The generated C-code is recognized for its efficiency with respect to memory requirements and runtime.
Here are some key features of “Altair Embed”:
– Frequency Domain Analysis and Linearization
– Generalized reduced gradient method of parameter optimization
– Electric motor and controller block set (floating point)
– UML 2 state transition diagram editor to simulate event-driven systems
– Real-time data monitoring with CAN, OPC, real-time data acquisition boards, serial, and UDP
– Support for solidThinking Compose Open Matrix Language
– Enhanced support for Texas Instruments TI F28377D
– Faster and more efficient code generation